Sign In | Join Free | My bushorchimp.com
bushorchimp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Plastic Coffin Handles >

Copper Color Plastic Coffin Handles Casket Accessories African Style For Bearing

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mrs Summer Gu

Copper Color Plastic Coffin Handles Casket Accessories African Style For Bearing

Brand Name : TX, OEM
Model Number : TX-Model H9002
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 200 pcs
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Set Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1 pcs in a poly bag, 200 pcs in a carton.
Color : Gold Silver, as your request
Style : African Style
Model Numbe : H9002
Type : Coffin corner
Application : Coffin Decoration
Contact Now

Copper Color Casket accessories Plastic Coffin Handle for Bearing


Product Description:

Six pcs plastc as a set, and the material is PP recycle.


Item NameTX-Model H9002
MaterialPlastic(PP)
ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union,
MOQ200 pcs
Packing

200 pcs/ctn

G.W / N.W10kg /9kg
CBM58cmx51cmx38cm

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.

our product configuration H9002 including 6pcs handles. 6pcs plastic handles can carry the weight of coffin.

The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.


Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.


Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.


We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples

Payment:


(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


Our service:

(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.


Packaging & Shipping:

Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.


Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.


FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.


2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.


3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.


4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.


More Pictures:



Product Tags:

coffin hardware

      

casket handles

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Copper Color Plastic Coffin Handles Casket Accessories African Style For Bearing Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)