Sign In | Join Free | My bushorchimp.com
bushorchimp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Plastic Coffin Handles >

Casket Hardware Wholesale PP Recycle , Africa Adult Funeral Casket Handles H9002

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-573-8418-8768
Contact Person:
Mrs Summer Gu

Casket Hardware Wholesale PP Recycle , Africa Adult Funeral Casket Handles H9002

Brand Name : TX, OEM
Model Number : TX-H9003
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 200 Pcs
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 100000 Pcs Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1 piece in a poly bag, 200Pcs in a carton.
Material : PP Recycle, Plastic
Model Numbe : H9002
Type : Adult
Standard Package : Carton Packing
Main Market : Africa and Europe
Contact Now

Funeral PP material Casket Side Plastic Coffin Handle With Golden PP Recycle


Specification:

Six pcs plastc as a set, and the material is PP recycle.


Item NameTX-Model H9003
MaterialPlastic (PP)
ColorGold, silver, copper, as your order
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ1000 Pcs
Packing

200 pcs/ctn


Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.

our product configuration H9001 including 6pcs handles. 6pcs plastic handles can carry the weight of coffin.

The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.


Advantage:

We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.

Sample:

1) Sample is free.

2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.

3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later


Our service:

(1) Different color, different size,different plastic material, different packaging are provided with customers’ request and market requirement, and we are the customer-oriented company;

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that, and We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customer place the order.

(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk.

Payment:


(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

.


More Picture:



Product Tags:

coffin hardware

      

casket handle hardware

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Casket Hardware Wholesale PP Recycle , Africa Adult Funeral Casket Handles H9002 Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)