Sign In | Join Free | My bushorchimp.com
bushorchimp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Casket Corners >

Christ Type Casket Corners PP / ABS Material Coffin Decorative With Steel Bars

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mrs Summer Gu

Christ Type Casket Corners PP / ABS Material Coffin Decorative With Steel Bars

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-Model Christ A#
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 100 Set
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Set Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.
Color : Gold-Plating
Style : American Style
Model Numbe : Christ A#
Application : Coffin Decoration
Packaging : Carton Packing
Contact Now

Christ Type PP Or ABS Material Coffin Decorative Casket Corner With Steel bars


Product Description:

One set include 4pcs big casket carners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 80' long steel bars (203cm) and 2pcs 26' short steel bars (66cm).


Item NameTX-Model 11#
MaterialPlastic(PP,ABS), PP New
ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union,
MOQ1000 sets
Packing

10 sets/ctn

G.W / N.W19kg /18kg
CBM69cmx40cmx39cm

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.


Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.

Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.


The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.

Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.


Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.


We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples

Payment:


(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

Why Choose Us?

We have experienced team that been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.

We can make product according to your requirements, such as your size, color, design, and your logo.

We can offer you very competitive price.

You can get expert guides from us all the time.

Our service:

(1)We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.


Packaging & Shipping:

Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.


Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.


More Pictures:



Product Tags:

coffin decoration

      

casket hardware kit

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Christ Type Casket Corners PP / ABS Material Coffin Decorative With Steel Bars Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)