Copper Funeral coffin furniture Casket Corner With plastic Angel
A set of corner 002# has 4pcs corners, And those used with Swing
handle and decorate the four corner of the coffin.
|Item Name||TX-Model 002# Angle|
|Material||Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union,|
|G.W / N.W||11kg /10kg|
Angel corner, 4pcs as a set.
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel
bars, and they can bear the weight of body.
Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small
corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on
short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed
in so many countries. Let us serve you.
Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In
production, we pay close attention to production quality.
Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can
get our best price.
Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the
sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the
sample shipping fee to you ASAP)
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang,
China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin
fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge
hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier
you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(1)We could provide the products with different color, different
size, different plastic material, different packaging as per
customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing
if they need that;
(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local
market and reduce their risk;
(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment
when customers place the order.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai
Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.