Sign In | Join Free | My
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Casket Corners >

Silver Plating Casket Accessories , PP Funeral Coffin Ornaments Angel Model

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-573-8418-8768
Contact Person:
Mrs Summer Gu

Silver Plating Casket Accessories , PP Funeral Coffin Ornaments Angel Model

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-Model 002# Angel
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 100 Set
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Set Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.
Color : Dark Gold, as your request
Model Numbe : 002#
Type : Coffin corner
Application : Coffin Decoration
Capacity : 10000 pcs per week
Contact Now

Silver Plating PP Funeral Coffin Furniture Casket Corner With Angel Model

Product Description:

A set of corner 002# has 4pcs corners, And those used with Swing handle and decorate the four corner of the coffin.

Item NameTX-Model 002#
MaterialPlastic(PP,ABS), PP New
ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union,
MOQ1000 sets

10 sets/ctn

G.W / N.W11kg /10kg


Decorate on the surface of coffin.

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.


Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples


(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

Our service:

(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

Packaging & Shipping:


the plastic casket corner and the steel bar have the separated packaging, 20sets plastic casket corner per carton, 10sets long steel bar per carton,10sets short steel bar per carton.

Shipping: By sea or By air.


1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.

More Pictures:

Product Tags:

coffin decoration


casket hardware kit

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Silver Plating Casket Accessories , PP Funeral Coffin Ornaments Angel Model Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)