Sign In | Join Free | My
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Casket Corners >

Brown PP Virgin Casket Corners Coffin Decorative Hardware 7# Color Customized

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-573-8418-8768
Contact Person:
Mrs Summer Gu

Brown PP Virgin Casket Corners Coffin Decorative Hardware 7# Color Customized

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-Model 7#
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 100 Set
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Set Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.
Color : Brown
Style : Other
Model Numbe : 7#
Type : Coffin corner
Application : Coffin Decoration
Packaging : Carton Packing
Contact Now

Product Description:

One set include 4pcs big casket carners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 80' long steel bars (203cm) and 2pcs 26' short steel bars (66cm).

Item NameTX-Model Christ B#
MaterialPlastic(PP,ABS), PP New
ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union,
MOQ1000 sets

10 sets/ctn

G.W / N.W19kg /18kg


Decorate on the surface of coffin.

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.

Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.


Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples


(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

Our service:

(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

Packaging & Shipping:

Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.

Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.


1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.

More Pictures:

Product Tags:

coffin corner


casket hardware kit

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Brown PP Virgin Casket Corners Coffin Decorative Hardware 7# Color Customized Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)