ABS or PP Silver Funeral Coffin Decoration Casket Swing Bar With
One set of Swing bar: 8pcs plastic plates,16pcs handles ,8pcs end
caps and 2 long bars and 2 short bars.
|Item Name||TX-A Swing bar|
|Material||Plastic (PP) and Zinc Alloy|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
10 Set /ctn
|G.W / N.W||12/ 11KG|
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed
in so many countries. Let us serve you.
Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In
production, we pay close attention to production quality.
Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can
get our best price.
Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the
sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the
sample shipping fee to you ASAP)
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
our product configuration 8pcs plastic plates,16pcs handles ,8pcs end caps and 2 long bars
and 2 short bars.Those can carry the weight of coffin.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The
material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’
requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is
stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
the plastic Plate and the steel bar have the separated packaging,
20sets plastic casket corner per carton, 10sets long steel bar per
carton,10sets short steel bar per carton.
Shipping: By sea or By air.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai
Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.