Silver Casket Fitting Plastic Material Coffin Casket Accessories
With iron bars
One set include 4pcs big coffin corners, 8 pcs small coffin
corners, 2pcs 203cm long steel bars and 2pcs 66cmshort steel bars.
1. Item Name: TX-Model 5#-Silver
2. Material: Plastic(PP,ABS)
3. Color: Gold, silver, copper, as your order
4. Delivery Time: 30 days after the order confirmed
5. Payment Term: TT, L/C
6. MOQ: 1000 sets
7. Packing: 20 sets/ctn
8. G.W / N.W: 19kg / 18kg
9. CBM: 65cmx51cmx37cm
10. Manufacturing techniqu: Injection Molding
It is used to coffin decoration.
1. Decorate on the surface of coffin.
2. Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
3. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars,
and they can bear the weight of body.
Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small
corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on
short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The
material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’
requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is
stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral
products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin
handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross,
1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.
6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a
carton. Casket corner and the steel bars are packed separately. And
we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejiang. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.