PP and Iron Funeral Casket Decoration Coffin Screw With Gold
Mathching with 5# Brackets is better.
4 pcs screws and 4 pcs Brackets are a set. And we can pack as
1.Item Name: TX-Screw 5#- Gold
2.Material: Plastic and Metal
3.Color: Gold, silver, copper, as your order
4.Delivery Time: 30 days after the order confirmed
5.Payment Term: TT, L/C
6.MOQ: 2000 Pcs
7.Packing: 2000 pcs/ctn
8.G.W / N.W: 22kg / 21kg
10.Processing: Injection Molding and Coating Paint
This Screws always match with Brackets 5#.
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on surface of
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
model. Casket Coffin Accessories, made of high quality PP Material
and Iron, which is very soild, can be loaded much weight. More
Products for You to Choose, we can customize by customer’s
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed
in so many countries. Let us serve you.
Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In
production, we pay close attention to production quality.
Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can
get our best price.
Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the
sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the
sample shipping fee to you ASAP)
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejiang. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by