Silver ABS or PP Funeral Casket Furniture Coffin Bracket With
This is used with matching screw.
1. Item Name: Bracket 1#- Silver
2. Material: Plastic (PP)
3. Color: Gold, silver, copper, as your order
4. Delivery Time: 30 days after the order confirmed
5. Payment Term: TT, L/C
6. MOQ: 10000 Pcs
7. Packing: 1000 pcs/ctn
8. G.W / N.W: 12/ 11KG
9. CBM: 45×32×26cm
We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral
products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin
handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross,
1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.
6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.
We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.
1) Sample is free.
2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.
3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later
Why Choose Us?
We have experienced team that been in this field for 7 years,are
the reliable supplier you can choice.
We can make product according to your requirements, such as your
size, color, design, and your logo.
We can offer you very competitive price.
You can get expert guides from us all the time.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai
Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.