Sign In | Join Free | My
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Coffin Crucifix >

Gold Color Casket Crucifix Size 29 × 16 Cm , Gild Funeral Crucifix Casket

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment

Gold Color Casket Crucifix Size 29 × 16 Cm , Gild Funeral Crucifix Casket

Brand Name : TX, OEM
Model Number : TX-Jesus 4#
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
MOQ : 500 Pcs
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Pcs Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1 pcs in a poly bag, 100 pcs in a carton.
Color : Gold, Silver and Copper
Model Numbe : Jesus 4#
Size : 29×16.5cm
Processing : Injection Molding
Contact Now

Size 29×16 cm Gild casket Fitting Jesus Cross Coffin Crucifix With PP Recycle

Product Description:

The size of the cross is 29×16.5 cm, and the Jesus size is 13×10cm, It is used on coffin lid for decorating.

Item NameTX-Jesus 4#
ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ100 Pcs
Packing100 pcs/ctn
G.W / N.W5kg / 4kg


Processing: Injection Molding and Coating film.


Decorate on the surface of coffin.

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general, Juses Crucifix with handle set. One set of handle set has 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs cross and 4pcs screws and 4pcs bases.


Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

Our service:

More designs are available.

(1)We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.


(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejiang. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.

More picture:

Product Tags:

casket crucifix


coffin cross

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Gold Color Casket Crucifix Size 29 × 16 Cm , Gild Funeral Crucifix Casket Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)