Sign In | Join Free | My bushorchimp.com
bushorchimp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Coffin Crucifix >

Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment

Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-Jesus 6#
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 200 Pcs
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Pcs Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1Pcs in a poly bag, 200Pcs in a carton.
Material : PP Material
Model Numbe : Jesus 6#
MOQ : 100 Pcs
Type : Other
Size : 24×14 cm
Application : Coffin decoration
Contact Now

Size 24×14 cm Plastic Jesus Ornamental Cross Coffin Crucifix for casket

Product Description:

The size of the cross is 24×14cm. It is used on coffin lid for decorating.


Item NameTX-Jesus 6# , Pale Gold
MaterialPlastic(PP)
ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Size24×14 cm
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ200 Pcs
Packing200 pcs/ctn
G.W / N.W8kg / 7kg
CBM

72cmx26cmx33cm


Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin. Attached oncoffin by screws.


Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different colors and models.


Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.


We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.


1. Respond promptly:your question will be replied within 8 hours.


2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.


3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.


4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.


5. Freight forwarder : Cheaper, faster, safer and convenient.


6. Responsibility:be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.


Our service:


(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.


Payment:

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery.


(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


Packaging & Shipping:


Packaging: every piece of Cross is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. And we also can pack the Crucifix according to your requirements.


Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.


FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.


2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.


3.Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.


4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.


More picture:




Product Tags:

casket cross

      

coffin cross

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)