Sign In | Join Free | My bushorchimp.com
bushorchimp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Metal Casket Handle >

Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment

Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-H9025
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 60 Pcs
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Pcs Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1 piece in a poly bag, 30 Pcs in a carton.
Material : Metal, Zinc Material
Model Numbe : H9025
Application : Adult
Packaging Detail : 30 pcs / ctn
Main Market : Europe, South Ameria
Color : Antique Bronze color
Contact Now

Standard Size Zamak coffin furniture Metal Casket Handle with Antique Bronze color


Specification:

H9025 handle is used with H9025-1 handle or H9025 long handle. Main decorate the long side of the coffin.


Item NameTX-Model H9025
MaterialZamak Material
ColorGold, silver, copper, as your order
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ60 Pcs
Packing

30 pcs/ctn

G.W / N.W14.3 / 13.8KG
M339×31×20cm

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on six sides of coffin.


The color are antique bronze, antique brass and gold. The material is Zinc alloy. And it is stronger than plastic and more expensive.


Advantage:

We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China.

Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice.


(1) We can produce the products according to customers' order request seriously;


(2) We can also help customers design and develop new products;


(3)We have strong packing system to make sure the goods be safe during transit;


(4)We have professional staff and we can insure the high quality.


Payment:

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

Packaging & Shipping:


Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.


Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.


More Picture:



Product Tags:

coffin handles

      

coffin fittings

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)