Coffin Accessories Weight-bearing Plastic and Metal Casket Handle
H9010 handle include handles, brackets, gaskets and nuts. And we
can pack as Clients' request.
|Item Name||TX-Model H9010|
|Material||Plastic and Metal|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||11 / 10 KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on six sides of
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
model. Casket Coffin Handle H9010, made of high quality PP Material
outside, and steel structure inside, which is very soild, can be
loaded much weight.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in
Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron
and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier
you can choice.
1.Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2.High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3.Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4.Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5.Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.
6.Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original
B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a
carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately.
And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai
Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.