Sign In | Join Free | My bushorchimp.com
bushorchimp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Metal Casket Handle >

Coffin Accessories Metal Casket Handle With Swinging Casket Surface Decoration

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mrs Summer Gu

Coffin Accessories Metal Casket Handle With Swinging Casket Surface Decoration

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-H9010
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China(Mainland)
MOQ : 50 Pcs
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Pcs Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1 piece in a poly bag, 50 Pcs in a carton.
Material : Plastic and Metal
Model Numbe : H9010
Standard Package : Carton packing
Term of Payment : T/T, Western Union
Type : Strong casket handle
Contact Now

Coffin Accessories Weight-bearing Plastic and Metal Casket Handle with Swinging


Specification:

H9010 handle include handles, brackets, gaskets and nuts. And the fittings as Clients' require..


Item NameTX-Model H9010
MaterialPlastic and Metal
ColorGold, silver, copper, as your order
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ100 Pcs
Packing

50 pcs/ctn

G.W / N.W11 / 10 KG
M350×22×26cm

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. Casket Coffin Handle H9010, made of high quality PP Material outside, and steel structure inside, which is very soild, can be loaded much weight.


Advantage:

We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China.

Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice.


1.Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.


2.High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.


3.Professional: we can offer you professional service.


4.Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.


5.Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.


6.Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.


Payment:

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery


(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


Packaging & Shipping:

Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.


Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.


FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.


2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.


3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.


4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.


More Picture:



Product Tags:

coffin handles

      

coffin fittings

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Coffin Accessories Metal Casket Handle With Swinging Casket Surface Decoration Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)