Funeral Coffin Iron Screw Coffin Fittings With Gold or Sliver PP
4 pcs screws and 4 pcs Brackets are a set. And we can pack as
|Item Name||TX-Screw 1#|
|Material||Plastic and Metal|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||22/ 21KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on surface of
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
model. Casket Coffin Accessories, made of high quality PP Material
and Iron, which is very soild, can be loaded much weight. More
Products for You to Choose, we can customize by customer’s
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in
Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron
and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier
you can choice.
(1) We can produce the products according to customers' order
(2) We can also help customers design and develop new products;
(3)We have strong packing system to make sure the goods be safe
(4)We have professional staff and we can insure the high quality.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original
B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples, it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods, it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different
size, different plastic material, different packaging as per
customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing
if they need that;
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local
market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment
when customers place the order.